The Summer School is based in the building of the City Hall of Moena.
Moena is a mountain town located at 1,184 meters in the heart of Val di Fassa (province of Trento), North of Italy.
HOW TO REACH MOENA
- A22: exit Egna/Ora. SS 48 delle Dolomiti, Passo San Lugano, Val di Fiemme, Moena. Km 45;
- A22: exit Bolzano nord. SS 241 Grande Strada delle Dolomiti, Nova Levante, Carezza, Passo Costalunga, Vigo di Fassa, Moena. 37 km. This is the shortest way but it takes longer;
- SP 346: Falcade, Passo San Pellegrino, Moena;
- SP 641: Malga Ciapela, Passo Fedaia, Canazei, Moena;
- SS 48: Arabba, Passo Pordoi, Canazei, Moena;
- SS 242: Val Gardena, Passo Sella, Canazei, Moena.
By train and bus
Train stations nearby and connected with bus stations:
- Trento station. Connected to Moena by Trentino Trasporti bus;
- Ora/Auer station. Connected to Predazzo by SAD bus; change bus company from Predazzo to Moena (Trentino Trasporti);
- Bolzano station. Connected to Vigo di Fassa by SAD bus; change bus company from Vigo to Moena (Trentino Trasporti).
- Bozen 50 km;
- Verona 180 km;
- Innsbruck 190 km;
- Bergamo km 280;
- Treviso 160 km;
- Venice 175 km;
- Milan 350 km;
- Munich 320 km.
Autostradale bus and Granturismo lines
From Milan, Bergamo, Brescia, Venice, Treviso, Genoa, Pisa, Parma, Mantova.
A private transfer from Trento to Moena is available on request.